summer camp 100% english!
Summer camp 100% in english, to learn the language while practicing, by repetition and expnading vocabulary. English will be spoken practically all day long, with special emphasis on daily routines since everyday tasks and repetition are essential to help strengthen basic grammatical structures and vocabulary.
reservations beginning January 9th!
Open house days in 2021: March 30th, April 17th and 18th, May 24th and June 5th.
Time: Information meeting at 11am.
If onsite open houses cannot take place due to the present situation, we will arrange them on line using Zoom.
For more info please call 93 848 11 25 and ask for Laura or Olga or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are from 10am to 4pm.
They are all highly trained, with a great vocation and very trustworthy. Each teacher has the aid of an Assistant and is in charge of approximately 15 children, grouped together by age. During their stay at camp, the monitor will motivate them by using language, the cohesion and control of the group and promoting the use of English with challenges and rewards.
Activities are designed so that the children will have a great time, sharing and practicing English.
In the evening, the night tutor will see to it that all goes well, ensuring sleep and relaxation. We also have at our disposal specialists in horseback riding and a lifeguard for pool time.
dates and prices 2021
- From June 27th to July 3rd: 430 € (Sunday at 5pm to Saturday at 12 noon).
The price includes: Full bed and board (from Sunday to Saturday), English course and activities directed and organized by qualified instructors, horseback riding with the whole class, 24 hour a day tutoring (adjustment, medications, special diets, allergies…), licensed lifeguard with experience, and bed linen (sleeping bag not required).
The price does not include: Transportation or laundry service.
Reservations directly in web
Steps to be followed:
- Enter the link INSCRIPCION to choose the week you are interested in. Fill in the registration sheet and pay 90 € with card. If you do not complete the operation, for some reason, the resrvation will be kept for 48 hours. After this time, it will automatically be erased without the possibility of recovering it.
- If you have any questions please call 93 848 11 25 or send an email to: email@example.com, we are at your disposal!!!
- The rest of the payment will be made in our offices when you bring your children.
Registration is open from January 9th.
CANCELLATION RULES FOR 2021
what should you bring?
- 6 changes of clothes (shorts, t-shirts, underwear).
- 1 pair of pants, 1 sweater.
- Toiletry bag (shampoo, sun screen, bug repellent).
- Towels for bath, shower and pool.
- Swimming suit. Flip flops and cap.
- Comfortable shoewear and/or sneakers. Socks.
- Pijamas, flashlight.
- Riding gear: pants, boots and helmet (we can provide helmet if you do not have one. Pants can be tights of any kind. If you don’t have boots you can find them at a good price at the Decathlon store; Mark them well with their name, since they are all the same).
Optional: ping pong paddles and ball.
Sleeping bag is not required (beds are already equipped). We recommend bringing a backpack or suitcase with wheels. No cell phones or electronic games are allowed. The children should not bring medication in their bags or toiletry kits. They should give it directly to us the day they arrive (at the offices or to the monitor).
Please mark all clothes, shoes and so on with their name to avoid losing them.