By using a fun and dynamic way of immersion into the English language, we will learn a little more about the world we live in thanks to our “travels” around the five continents.
around the world
8-9 year olds and 10-11 year olds (3 days-2 nights)
- HANDING OUT PASSPORTS: Introduction to the program (this program is 100% in English).
- TRIP TO CHINA: Crossing the hanging bridge to learn a few words in chinese as well as things about their culture.
- TRIP TO NEPAL: Climbing the rock wall we will come closer to this culture and learn a few words in their language.
- TRIP TO EGYPT: Excavating in an archaeological site we will learn things about the culture of ancient Egypt.
- TRIP TO ITALY: Preparing pizza for an afternoon snack and learning the names of the ingredients in Italian.
- TRIP TO TANZANIA: Building cabins in the forest and learning things about African cultures.
- TRIP TO AUSTRALIA: A fun race using sacks to jump in while learning a few things about this far away country.
- TRIP TO BRAZIL: Playing beach voley will help us to come nearer to this southamerican culture.
- TRIP TO THE USA: Horseback riding inside a riding rink.
- TRIP TO THE SWISS ALPS: Night trekking with the use of flashlights.
- TRIP TO SPAIN: “Flowerpower” party in Ibiza, where everyone will be dressed in white and dancing will go on for hours.